Air-Brush Spray Tans / Sunless Tanning Services
Natural Air Brush Spray Tan
Get your tan on without any harmful rays!
Rapid Air Brush Spray Tan
Same beautiful glow in less time!
Before you spray
Exfoliate and Moisturize
- 24 hours before you arrive for your AirBrush Spray Tan, paying particular attention to elbows, knees, ankles and other dry areas.
Sugar or Shave at least 48 hours prior to treatment
- This allows the pores time to close. Dotting in pores can occur if Sugared/Shaved too soon before Spray Tan
Don’t apply moisturizer, perfume, deodorant or makeup on the day of application
- These products may act as a barrier against your skin and can prevent the tanning product from developing evenly
Wear dark, loose clothing
- Tight clothing, underwear or a bra may cause marks and prevent the Spray tan from adhering to the areas with clothing friction.
- Wear loose shoes
Shower within timeframe that your Spray Tan artist suggests
- If you receive our Medium Spray tan and want a Light Glow, shower in 4 to 6 hours
- If you receive our Medium Spray tan and want a Medium Glow shower in 6 to 8 hours (or over night)
- If you receive our Dark Spray tan and want a Medium to Dark Glow shower in 4 to 6 hours
- If you receive our Dark Spray tan and want a Dark Glow show in 6 to 8 hours (or over night)
Shower protocol after AirBrush Spray Tan
- Rinse with cool to warm water, not hot. Do not use your loofah or washcloth
- Pat dry using your towel, or air dry.
- Apply lotion after every shower. Spray tanned skin loves Moisturizers.
After Day 6 exfoliate with a soft body polish on a daily basis
- To help your skin absorb even more moisturizer and keep it looking and feeling gorgeous.
- It will also help fade a tan naturally and gradually, rather than in patches